Most of us are caught up an illusion and don’t even know it! When you try to explain a truth to someone, backed with cold-hard evidence that goes against the status quo they flip out on you. Why do you suppose that happens again and again? In this article we’re going to explore why the majority of mankind have become a bunch of stubborn, ego dominated pinheads. Sorry folks but indoctrination is the cause of this characteristic trait the majority of us have developed. So the request to ‘shut your mouth and learn’ stands tall in these self centered days we seem to be living in. Now let’s move into some ideologies that will surely make smoke billow out of those pig-headed ears of yours.
Education is Indoctrination
Somehow things got mixed up along the way. We are supposed to possess education to be smart right? The following issues I have with our so-called education system are listed below for you to ponder using that thick skull of yours …
- Faith in someone or something is golden when a person decides to put their faith forward. It ultimately bonds your beliefs into something or someone. Faith does not have to be tied into religion but rather tied into faith in humanity and how to restore it when called upon. Why is is not part of the education system?
- Good and evil exists and is a part of our lives from the minute we hit the ground. It’s a cold hard fact that will not change in the foreseeable future unless we empower our children. If students were made aware of this and offered some enlightenment on dealing with evil [out-group] and good [in-group] the world would become a better place. It’s a subject that would help our children be more mindful of the realities of the world we are all a part of.
- Games of Black and White where they do not belong together—they are opposites. Why is this a lesson we all learn in grade school?
- Critical thinking helps process information and make sound decisions. We don’t want a bunch of Zombies walking around believing everything they hear. Discerning between truth and lies is the difference between the fool and fooled.
- Memorize but don’t learn to learn is basically how we are educated. How many people have you met with PHDs, MUDr, PhDr, etc that either don’t know what they want to do or believe they are fully armed with knowledge? Life is a journey in which we should never stop learning, no matter what credentials we possess. Education systems do not teach you how to discover and learn throughout your life’s journey.
- The Sumerians existed before the Greeks, Spaniards and the Romans. Many believe they were the first civilized populous of our world. They lived in Mesopotamia dating back to 3500 BC. Detailed scriptures of their history have been translated by many modern day experts such as Zecharia Sitchin. The way these people lived and communicated definitely has a strong influence in how we live today. Yet the Sumerians remain excluded as a historical topic in today’s education curriculum; while the Spaniards, Greeks and Romans are not. You’ll see further evidence that Sumerian history is suppressed when researching online compared to the other cultures mentioned. Some believe the secrets of our creation are held by the Sumerians, but that’s a whole other topic.
- Geocentric Earth has been an accepted theory of the world we live in for thousands of years in our history. In case you missed it there’s a large movement taking place on the topic of Flat Earth today. When you open those tiny little eyes of yours you’ll quickly learn that there is more scientific evidence that suggests the Earth is stationery and immovable, just as the bible says it is. Our education system will have you believe we are on a spinning ball rotating about 1000 MPH at the equator. But wait, at the same time we’re rotating around the sun at 67,000 MPH then the sun and Earth are rotating at about a half a million MPH around the solar system. Yet we cannot see or feel any movements because of Gravity? Do you actually realize how crazy that sounds?
- Space Exploration is a joke and the joke is on you! All space agencies are fooling the masses. NASA’s trillion dollar hoax is up now! It’s you that has to stop being a sheep and open those pee-brained eyes of yours. Do some research into this hoax where it’s certain, even the lamest dummy will figure out the scam. Yes, the fake globe and space travel are being taught as fact in our education system.
- Science Impostors like Stephen Hawkings are shills! How do you explain someone with ALS living for the time he has lived? ‘Most people with ALS die from respiratory failure, usually within 3 to 5 years from the onset of symptoms’ Source. He was first diagnosed at the age of 21 and is now 73 years old. Every single word from his mouth in not from his mouth. Apparently there’s some very cool technology that allows his handlers to know his thoughts. Newton, Einstein and Hawkings are actually misinforming us by design. Hawkings is not only off the mark with much of his information but also is mocking us. Imagine the sounds of laughter about the man in a wheelchair that could not say a word from the crackpots orchestrating their wall of deception over us. This complete impostor, Newton and Einstein are referenced in our education system. Before you start flapping that festering gob of yours, research what’s being said in this bullet point— they ARE ALL FAKES!! They are all part of the godless reality indoctrinating us. One truly influential figure in the last 100 years you can learn a lot from is Nikola Tesla.
- Nikola Tesla was beyond our definition of brilliance and he publicly told Einstein to shut the F—-RONTDOOR on his relativity theory. Einstein was once asked, ‘How does it feel to be the smartest man alive?’, he responded, ‘I don’t know, you’ll have to ask Nikola Tesla.’ Whether this conversation took place or not is still being debated. What cannot be debated is the suppression of his life, accomplishments, theories he carried in his head and documents he did keep. He died penniless, all his works were taken by authorities the minute he died. Pick those lazy bone fingers up off the sorry-ass desk and learn more about Nik—not a part of our education curriculum.
These are just a few points that will likely raise your blood pressure! I really don’t care if that’s what it takes to make you open your eyes. Parents and students should be asking the following questions when considering education in today’s world of massive deception and brainwashing:
- Are you being trained or inspired?
- Is potential being suppressed or encouraged?
- Are you trying to excel or learn?
- Will your education path help transition you into truly competent adults?
- When you think of something that challenges the status quo will your opinion be heard or ridiculed?
- Do you honestly think the education curriculum is designed to awaken intelligence and develop strong critical thinking skills?
- Is the uniqueness inside of each one of us actually being suppressed?
So if I was to say to you the world we live on is not a spinning globe, it’s stationary and immovable. Your first thought before engaging in conversation is ‘this person is crazy’. Next you’ll go on the offense defending your core belief system, right or wrong, because it was what you learned. You will label me as a flat earther, depositing me into your mind as a lunatic. When a truly scientific mind would explore my claim before responding. Your programmed response is nothing but clever indoctrination that can be overcome, the first step is seeing with the eyes that god gave you!
Hint 1: NASA’s Trillion Dollar Hoax
It is easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled- Mark Twain